WE ARE HIRING!
We want to hear about ambitious people who keep learning high and who want to push themselves, their colleagues and the company itself to be better every day. We are interested in people who have a combination of talent, professional pride. If you see yourself as part of our team now or in the future, get in contact regardless if you'd be most interested in being Mobile developer, Fullstack engineer, DevOps engineer, or if you'd have a soft spot for ML, Data Engineering, Data Visualisations or some other piece of interesting technology.
Skills we are looking for right now:
- Creative & proactive in bringing new ideas to life
- Design and build applications (based on our core technology) for iOS and Android platforms
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in IT/Software Development
- Good understanding of Android/iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with TDD, ATDD, BDD is a plus
- Flutter is plus
- Design, build and implement web applications for internal and external use
- Design and implement scalable APIs and backend services
- Support data processing and mapping data pipelines
- Designing and building web scale distributed systems
- Good understanding of web development
- Solid understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques
- Experience with TDD, DDD is a plus
- Go is plus
Machine Learning Engineer
- Build automatic ground truthing and ML pipeline
- Working with large data sets and sanitization
- Training models on our internal training framework
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary product development teams to identify performance improvement opportunities and integrate trained models
- Research and implement appropriate DL algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like PyTorch or Keras) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience with version control
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field is plus
What you'll get
- A possibility
to extend your knowhow
to new domain.
to help you get started and up to full speed.
tasks in NLP and Deep learning.
- A very good working atmosphere and an excellent team.
flat organization. This means you have a lot more time to focus on getting
better on your interest areas and actually do work.
Influence. Monthly 1-on-1 talks with the CEO through discussing values and how things could be done better.
Employee dividends program. Every year - if it has been a profitable one, a good chunk of the profit, without a max capping limit, will be shared to employees. If the company succeeds, everybody making it will.
- Build something for the future of
- Free drinks and delicious coffee.
Please send your updated resume to